Cook – Charlotte, NC
- Follow proper cooking procedures at all times
- Demonstrate knowledge of all menu items, prep, recipe and cooking procedures
- Prepare recipes and dishes in an organized and efficient manner
- Maintain proper portion control and avoid unnecessary waste
- Continuously develop skills through training and certification programs
- Cultivate a fun, energetic environment within the store
- Interact with all customers and employees in a positive manner
ABOUT THE POSITION
Are you a motivated team player looking for a fun, energetic place to grow your career? Then Billy Jack’s Shack is the place for you. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude that can work in a close quarters team environment.
We’re a casual dine-in/carry-out restaurant with a heavy emphasis on craft beer. We serve our take on every-day American favorites in boxes, baskets and on buns. There’s usually some bacon involved. On weekends we brunch. We keep it simple with high quality. We won Best Burger in Charlotte at Moo & Brew Fest 5!
We are a growing company with future locations under construction. Upward mobility and internal promotion is one of our core values and we reward leaders who display positive attitudes and a commitment to team success. Come join our team and be a part of this growing concept!!
We’re looking for an experienced professionals for our kitchen team. Experience with high volume cooking, continued cleanliness, organization and pride in your product are also important qualities. If you know your way around a scratch kitchen and are interested in a team that looks out for each other we want to talk to you. Bring your positive team oriented attitude and grow!
Please send resume to schedule an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We offer competitive pay based on experience! Salary: $9.00 to $15.00 /hour